General

1. Meal planner with expiring items

I would like the ability to take the items in my inventory and add them to a meal planner, so I know include my inventory in my meal plans for the week or month.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Douglas responded

Total calories will be available with the CSV report as of version 3.5. A new feature, item groups, will be introduced in this version. I will look into showing calories by group at this point.

3. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This will start being rolled out in version 3.5 (ios). The latest price will be provided in the CSV report and you’ll be able to create a report from there.

4. Desktop version (Updated)

More than just a web portal, this is a stand-alone version of Prep & Pantry for your Mac or Windows PC.

Update 18 Dec 2014: As of today, the current release of Prep & Pantry for Android v1(989) officially supports the Gennymotion desktop emulator! I was able to fix a bug that was causing it to hang on start-up. The how-to in the knowledgebase details the installation.

I've tested this and it works. You can even use your webcam to scan the barcodes. This will also work with the CT-10 scanner hooked up to your PC.

This release might also…

266 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Yet another update, but it’s a good one! As of today, the current release of Prep & Pantry for Android officially supports the Gennymotion desktop emulator! I was able to fix a bug that was causing it to hang on start-up. The how-to in the knowledgebase details the installation. This might also fix the problem with P&P running on Bluestacks, could someone this confirm for me?

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base