How can we improve Prep & Pantry?

Absolutely no product support

Unable to sync as the apps cannot connect to server, have emailed developer both directly and through the support site, 2 months later still no contact. I upgraded to the full app to use the sync function!

17 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Patrick shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The developer Doug seems to have lost interest in continuing this app and apparently sold it to the Mark Patrick Media outfit around Sep 2015 MPM does hypnosis seminar, which I consider a scam, and doe not seem to give any real support. At best you'll get a canned response saying they are working on the problem but it's a bunch of BS.

• robert.lao commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They lost all of my 8 groups as well. I can no longer connect to them since Doug Turner sold his company to this Patrick guy - No response back - I will contact Apple and let them know what's going on so they can remove the app from the App store since it's not functional nor has support.

• monkamoo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have paid version as well and cannot create a group to sync. It gives an error about contacting server. Using galaxy note 5.

• RED commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It has been that way from day 1. Syncing was the reason I purchased this app. I also get the same error message as everyone else does.

Feedback and Knowledge Base