How can we improve Prep & Pantry?

Absolutely no product support

Unable to sync as the apps cannot connect to server, have emailed developer both directly and through the support site, 2 months later still no contact. I upgraded to the full app to use the sync function!

17 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Patrick shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • John commented  · 

The developer Doug seems to have lost interest in continuing this app and apparently sold it to the Mark Patrick Media outfit around Sep 2015 MPM does hypnosis seminar, which I consider a scam, and doe not seem to give any real support. At best you'll get a canned response saying they are working on the problem but it's a bunch of BS.

• robert.lao commented  · 

They lost all of my 8 groups as well. I can no longer connect to them since Doug Turner sold his company to this Patrick guy - No response back - I will contact Apple and let them know what's going on so they can remove the app from the App store since it's not functional nor has support.

• monkamoo commented  · 

I have paid version as well and cannot create a group to sync. It gives an error about contacting server. Using galaxy note 5.

• RED commented  · 

It has been that way from day 1. Syncing was the reason I purchased this app. I also get the same error message as everyone else does.

• RED commented  · 

I do not have the free version and I cannot sync

Feedback and Knowledge Base